Here is the final map for the Ulbrinter villa. The second floors of the buildings mostly house bedrooms. I changed some of the map from the original design to add more furniture that I thought was more appropriate. I have a DM’s map with numbers on it that correspond to the descriptions below:
- Guard House: this building is where the guards for the family live and maintain the protection detail for the main house.
- Servant’s Bedroom: this room is used for the female servants to sleep.
- Servant’s Bedroom:this room is used for the male servants to sleep.
- Main Villa:: this building is where the family lives and entertains guests.
- Family Member’s Room: this room is used by the head of the and their significant other.
- Storage Room: The family stores various collectible items in this room that they aren’t current;y displaying in other areas of the Villa.
- Storage Room: The family stores random odds and ends in this room or any large shipments that need to be secured.
- Dining Room: This room is one of the dining rooms the family uses for more private meals.
- Storage Room: The family stores non-perishable food in this room and alcohol.
- Servant Eating Room: The servants can eat in here in between serving the family dining rooms. They can also use this room as a stop over when serving meals.
- Dining Room: The family will use this room for more private meals.
- Family Bedroom: This room is used by the children of one of the family members
- Family Bedroom: This room is used by the parents of the children in room 2h.
- Family Bedroom: This room is used by another set of family members.
- Guest House: this building is where the family houses guests who stay for a period of time. Guests need to leave through the side gate and enter from the front gate, this is to increase security for the family.
- Sitting Room: Guests can use this room to relax and have conversations when not in their rooms or the main house.
- Guest Bedroom: A single guest would stay in this room.
- Guest Bedroom: A couple or someone demanding a larger space to stay would use this room.
- Guest Bedroom: A couple would likely reside in this room when staying with the family.
Each map is 32 X 30 squares and without lighting, because most VTTs support adding lighting to a map. I create several versions of each map based on if it is a city or terrain map. I create a summer and winter version of city maps and grass, sand, snow, and forest versions for terrain maps where it makes sense.
I have created several map variant combinations from these original maps and grouped them into 7zip files for download. I group the download links by file extension first; currently, I export maps into the WEBP and PDF file formats. I then group the WEBP downloads by the audience (dungeon master or players), grid type (with and without), and color contrast/brightness (original and high contrast). I group the PDF downloads using the WEBP groups and these other PDF groups and page size (Letter for US and A4 for EU) and border (small 0.25-inch border or no border).
I created the maps using Forgotten Adventures asset packs. I am a patron of Forgotten Adventures, and fifty percent of your Patreon donations support Forgotten Adventures’ continued asset development. You will need 7zip to extract the images of PDFs.
Below are the various image and PDF download groups. A file in the WEBPs section named players no contrast no grid contains all of the city or terrain images for players with the original color contrast and no grid. A file in the PDFs section named dm high-contrast full-grid letter small-border contains all city or terrain images for a dungeon master in high contrast with grid squares every inch in the letter page size with a 0.25-inch border.
- high contrast full grid A4 no border
- high contrast full grid Letter no border
- high contrast no grid A4 no border
- high contrast no grid Letter no border
- no contrast full grid A4 no border
- no contrast full grid Letter no border
- no contrast no grid A4 no border
- no contrast no grid Letter no border
If you like my work, I would be overjoyed if you became a patron and supported me. You can find out more about patronage on my Patreon page, Detailing the Realm