- Added 11 more fences
- Added new category of npcs Waterdeep NPCs: Fence Contacts
- Added 6 fence contacts
- Added all fences and fence contacts to the buildings the are usually located in. All should be interlinked
- Added a pin for each fence and fence contact on the Waterdeep Locations: Fences map
- Finished all of the Family crests
- Releases should become more accurate. I wrote a release script which modifies all files that need to be modified and creates the DMs Guild zip file.
- Fixed the pins in the DD Waterdeep Heist Player Maps
- Fix several family crests that had improper sizing and backgrounds
- Fixed the DD Waterdeep Dragon Heist.xml to add \@Waterdeep to the correct recordname xml tags.
- Added all pins to the Waterdeep Dragon Heist player maps (ex. Waterdeep-E-Players) as well as the DM maps.
- Added All locations map with all Waterdeep locations in one map.
- Noble Family Crests Added: Zun, Zulpair, Wavesilver, Moonstar, Melshimber, Majarra, Konthont
- Added links between Noble Villas and the family story page and notable npcs entries.
- Added a few street scene tables to randomly generate street scenes if needed. Based off the add city system book.
- New Battlemap for a small fighting pit under one of the taverns in Waterdeep, or connected tot he sewers.
- Updated setup instructions for Dragon heist pins to be more specific and fix a mixed up yes and no.
- Rotated images to keep building horizontal in all maps to reduce scrolling.
- Resized all battlemaps to be 100 dpi instead of some being 100 and others being 200.
- Added the setup instructions for waterdeep dragon heist pins
- Fixed the family crests to have a white background
- Added coming soon to family crests not present yet
- Fixed test issues in the reference manual for incorrect html characters.